Join us for our antimicrobial drug pipeline talks at ECCMID 2017 in Vienna!
ECCMID will provide small innovative companies with a platform to give an overview of their R&D pipelines and present recent advances in their early-stage programmes to a wider audience.
The ECCMID 2017 Pipeline Corner
Sunday, 23 April 2017
12:30 – 14:00, Foyer E
The pipeline talks from 12:30 – 13:30 are followed by discussions and networking in the foyer.
The ePosters are accessible on dedicated terminals at the Pipeline Corner from Sunday, 23 April until the end of the congress on 25 April. You will also be able to access the ePosters via the congress app.
• AiCuris GmbH, Germany (ePoster only)
• Allecra Therapeutics GmbH, Germany
• Arsanis Biosciences, Austria/United States
• Cantab Anti-infectives Ltd, United Kingdom
• Centauri Therapeutics Ltd, United Kingdom (ePoster only)
• Naicons Srl., Italy
• NovaBiotics Ltd, United Kingdom
• Phico Therapeutics Ltd, United Kingdom
• Scynexis Inc., United States (ePoster only)
• Septeos, France (ePoster only)
• Synthetic Biologics Inc., United States
• TAXIS Pharmaceuticals Inc., United States
For more information you may contact Ursula Theuretzbacher
Dr Ursula Theuretzbacher
Center for Anti-Infective Agents
Phone: + 43-1-479 70 24