Group Congress Registration
|Fees in EURO excl. VAT||Early Bird fee |
30 January 2020
|Regular fee from |
|ESCMID member||€ 370||€ 520|
|Non-member||€ 530||€ 660|
|Young physician/scientist |
|€ 175||€ 200|
|Young physician/scientist |
|€ 300||€ 350|
|Student**||€ 90||€ 125|
|Nurse***||€ 90||€ 125|
|MLA***||€ 90||€ 125|
|No Name deadline for |
groups: 20 March 2020
* Young physician / scientist: for individuals 35 years of age or younger and for those under 40 years of age upon proof of training status (copy of passport and written confirmation of head of department obligatory)
** Student: copy of student ID required (English language)
*** Nurse / MLA: proof (employment status) required (English language)
***** Day Tickets are available as from 7 March 2020
The registration fee for participants includes
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Registration fees are subject to VAT
In order to proceed with your group registration, please click here, log into our online registration system and click on “group registration”.
First you need to select a package to purchase (please click on “order tickets” for the required amount of registrations). You will receive a confirmation / invoice by email, depending on your payment method.
Payment can either be done by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or Amex) or bank transfer. A different invoice address can be added during the registration process. Changes of invoice addresses after completing the registration are possible vie email to eccmidregistration[at]escmid.org and will be charged with EUR 30.00
Individual participant’s data can be entered under “add participants” Please note that an individual email address for each participant is required. Once the entry of participant data is completed, the tickets (registration fee etc.) can be allocated to individual participants (click on “Distribution”).
Without a contract the data must be completed by the fee deadline the tickets correspond to (Early Bird Fee: 30 January 2020, Regular Fee: 7 March 2020) in order to guarantee the respective registration fees. Should you not use the full contingent until the according deadline, the higher fees will apply automatically for all undistributed tickets.
To register your delegates, you will need their individual email address, name, date of birth, institute, city, country, as well as any proofs if you register them in a reduced category.
Please note: When you are registering abstract authors to the congress, the purchased tickets need to be distributed immediately to the respective participants. Make sure that there is a "tick" in the white box next to their names.
What do you need to register your delegates ?
- Individual email address of each delegate
- Date of Birth
- Registration category (incl. proof if required for this category)
- Additional questions:
- Do they agree to appear on the event participant list?
- Do they agree to receive industry-sponsored e-mailings connected to ECCMID 2020?
- Furthermore you accept on your delegates’ behalf to have noticed and accepted the following:
- Children are not allowed at any place inside the congress area
- Booth staff, being registered as exhibitors, do not have access to any scientific sessions, the ESCMID booth or the poster area
- If they lose or forget their badge, a reprint fee of EUR 100 will be charged onsite.
- Cancellations received up to and including 29 January, 2020: total minus 25% handling fee
- Cancellations received up to and including 18 March 2020: total minus 50% handling fee
- No refund on cancellations after 19 March 2020
All active registrations will automatically be converted to an online access ticket.
There is the possibility to sign a group contract in the same step as you buy a package (“order tickets”) for a defined number of participants until 30 January 2020 (Early Bird Fee) and 18 March 2020 (Regular Fee). Full payment as well as the signed contract must be received by the according date to validate the contract. “Add participants” will only be available then.
The advantage of a group contract is that you have time to enter the participant data until 20 March 2020. Free name changes are also permitted until that date.
For further information please contact eccmidregistration[at]escmid.org.
If you do a group contract, the cancellation policy of the contract applies!
- From contract signing until Tuesday, 24 March 2020, 60% of the Client’s deposit shall be forfeited in favour of ECCMID 2020
- As from Wednesday, 25 March 2020, the full deposit shall be retained.
The group coordinator is liable to pay the registration costs as soon as she/he has registered participants for the congress.If any delegates are not attending the conference but the cancellation policy was not respected the complete registration costs have to be paid. Group Pick-UpThe opportunity of picking up the documents for your entire group in advance will be offered to you in order to facilitate the pre-registration procedure. In order to arrange your pick-up time you will be contacted by email 3-4 weeks prior to the congress.