Workshop: Machine Learning for Clinical Microbiology
How to register
Registration for this workshop is via the ECCMID registration portal.
1. Click the link above to go to the registration portal
2. Log in with your ESCMID credentials
3. Select 'Individual Registration'
4. Progress until the 'Tickets' tab, where you can then select tickets for the workshop
2020 pre-ECCMID Workshop on Machine Learning for Clinical Microbiology
17. April 2020 – 09.00-17.00h
Paris Convention Centre
Place de la Porte de Versailles
75015 Paris, France
HALL 7 (ECCMID 2020 Venue)
- Introductory lecture: an introduction to machine learning for clinical microbiology
- Interactive tutorial 1: taking care of your data - scraping and cleaning
- Interactive tutorial 2: assembling your algorithm - data machine components, organisation & iteration
- Interactive tutorial 3: problem solving - worked example, antimicrobial susceptibility test data
- Lecture: machine learning applications in clinical microbiology & infectious diseases
- Demonstration: flow cytometer-assisted antimicrobial susceptibility testing
- Demonstration: epidemiological analysis, GIS-tagged data
- Demonstration: data mining in sepsis
- Conclusion: Q & A, future workshops
Registration: 120€ (100€ +20% VAT) Registration includes 2 coffee breaks, light lunch and conference material, only 110 seats.
Dr Tim Inglis, FAST Lab, University of Western Australia & PathWest Laboratory Medicine