Sponsorship and Exhibition
Come, sponsor / exhibit at ECCMID 2024:
- ECCMID provides many opportunities for your company to increase visibility and showcase your product messages and benefits while supporting the annual congress activities.
- ECCMID is the largest international meeting of clinical microbiologists and infectious diseases specialists with around 16,000 professional attendees.
- ECCMID offers marketing and sponsorship opportunities to create and build brand awareness.
- It is a one of a kind event with unique opportunity to network with colleagues, clients, prospects and build relationships, and generate leads from thousands of attendees in just a few days.
- Regular abstract submission for ECCMID 2024 has closed with an unprecedented number of submissions - over 7,000 abstracts, surpassing last year’s count of 5,700 during the regular submission period. This represents a notable achievement in the history of the congress and indicates a steady increase in interest and participation in our field.
- Next year, the Programme Committee will develop a comprehensive scientific and educational programme incorporating keynote lectures and oral sessions, as well as interactive workshops, meet-the-expert sessions, open forums, and a wide range of symposia.
- Present your products and research to an international audience, collaborate and discuss new research studies and get involved in all of the exciting educational, social and professional events ECCMID has to offer you!
If we have not convinced you yet to take advantage of one of the largest events happening next year, you have to see it to believe it! We cordially invite you to the 34th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, which will take place both online and in Barcelona on 27 – 30 April 2024.
For details regarding sponsorship and exhibition opportunities and the latest version of the ECCMID 2024 prospectus, please reach out to us at:
Sponsorship and Exhibition Coordinator
Tel: +41 61 686 77 96
For scientific collaboration, please contact:
Tel: +41 61 508 01 56