Group Congress Registration
|Full Registration HYBRID (ONLINE + ONSITE)||ONLINE only|
|Early Bird fee until 08/02/2023||Regular fee from 09/02/2023 - 08/03/2023||Late fee from 09/03/2023||Early Bird fee until 08/02/2023||Regular fee from 09/02/2023 - 08/03/2023||Late fee from 09/03/2023|
|Regular||ESCMID member||€ 309||€ 599||€ 737||€ 309||€ 509||€ 638|
|Non ESCMID member||€ 459||€ 749||€ 863||€ 459||€ 659||€ 737|
|Young Physicians/Scientists*||ESCMID member||€ 169||€ 319||€ 377||€ 169||€ 269||€ 332|
|Non ESCMID member||€ 249||€ 539||€ 638||€ 249||€ 449||€ 584|
|Undergraduate & PhD students**, Nurse and MTA/MLA***||ESCMID member||€ 69||€ 259||€ 386||€ 69||€ 169||€ 242|
|Non ESCMID member||€ 99||€ 289||€ 413||€ 99||€ 199||€ 272|
| ESCMID Low-income |
|€ 49||€ 239||€ 368||€ 49||€ 149||€ 269|
|Exhibition Only*****||Available only onsite. Does not include online contents, or Certificates: € 179||NOT AVAILABLE|
|Day Ticket*****||Available only onsite. Does not include online contents, or Certificates: € 179||NOT AVAILABLE|
* Young physician / scientist: for individuals 35 years of age or younger and for those under 40 years of age upon proof of training status (copy of passport and written confirmation of head of department obligatory)
** Student: copy of student ID required (English language)
*** Nurse / MLA: proof (employment status) required (English language)
***** Day Tickets are available as from 15 April 2023 (only onsite and only if appropriate) and do not include public transportation passes.
Fees for all congress participants include
- Admission to all scientific sessions
- Admission to the industrial exhibition
- Congress bag*
- Public transport within the city of Copenhagen (not included for exhibitors, exhibition visitors and day tickets)*
*Only applicable for onsite participation
Note: Meals are not included in your registration fee.
Note: Please be advised that children under the age of 18 are not permitted to accompany ECCMID delegates.
General Terms and Conditions for Participants
Please download the Terms & Conditons here.
Payment of registration fees (in EUR) can be made as follows:
Payments for group registrations can be made either by credit card (Visa, MasterCard or American Express) or by bank transfer (only until 29.03.2023).
For bank transfer, details will be provided by email once the group registration is completed. Please ensure that the invoice number is stated on the transaction draft. Bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the registration fees.
All cancellations must be electronically mailed to eccmidregistration[at]escmid.org.
No name changes or cancellations are possible on online registrations
For the hybrid registration, Registration fees will be refunded as follows:
- Cancellations received up to and including 15 February 2023: total minus 25% handling fee
- No refund on cancellations as of 16 February 2023
- For any name change, we charge a fee of € 50.00. Deadline for name changes: 3 April 2023. Name changes can only be done if the delegate did not yet confirm their ESCMID account and/or did not yet attend any pre-ECCMID day. Name changes are possible for Full registration tickets only. No name changes possible for online registrations.
- Changes from an ONLINE ONLY registration to FULL REGISTRATION HYBRID can only be done until 3 April 2023, by email to eccmidregistration[at]escmid.org and are subject to a 50€ handling fee. The difference in registration fees needs to be paid additionally.
Manual Registration Processing Surcharge
Registrations received by fax, mail or email are subject to an administration surcharge of € 20. Therefore, we encourage you to use the online registration system that is safe, quick, easy and also gives you an immediate confirmation along with the invoice.
In order to register for the congress, please log in with your email address and your password if you already have a profile. If you do not have a profile, you can create a new one.
After successful registration, an invoice or confirmation (depending on payment) will be sent immediately to your email address.
If you are not able to complete the online registration process, kindly send an email to eccmidregistration[at]escmid.org.
As per guidelines for pharmaceutical exhibitors, during the online registration you will need to state whether you are qualified to prescribe.
Scanning of your badge
Participants are not obliged to allow exhibitors to scan their badge in the exhibition area or when entering an industy symposia. Participants must show their badge for prove of access rights, but do not need to allow a company to scan it. With allowing a company to scan, you acknowledge that your registration details will be forwarded to the exhibitor.
The participant acknowledges that he/she has no right to sue the organisers for damages should the congress not be held for unexpected political or economic reasons or because of "force majeure", or should the non-appearance of speakers or other events necessitate programme changes. With his/her registration, the participant accepts this proviso.
For questions please contact: eccmidregistration[at]escmid.org